Basic Fibreglass Techniques is the ideal guide for the DIY enthusiast looking to undertake repairs or create new panels in fibreglass. This DVD covers...
- Safe Working Practices
- Gelcoats, resins and catalysts
- Chopped strand matting and other materials
- Release Agents
- How to clean rollers and brushes
- Making a flat sheet of fibreglass
- Adding kevlar reinforcement
- Repairing gelcoat scratches
- Repairing panel damage
Basic Fibreglass Techniques is presented by John Dickens, author Automative Fibreglass and Technical Editor of Complete Kit Car Magazine. With an expert knowledge of the subject, he has a clear and informative style that's easy to follow and translate into practical guidance in the workshop/garage.
The DVD is 150 mins PAL widescreen. If you require an NTSC copy please contact us.