pay with visa matercard amex

Gelcoat and Flowcoat

Gelcoat is the first layer added to a mould when making a fibreglass part - It is a thixotropic resin which forms the outer layer of the finished part. With the addition of a wax solution, gelcoat becomes flowcoat which will cure in contact with air and thus is used on boat surfaces , GRP roofs etc

Here's a video that explains the difference between gelcoat and flowcoat (topcoat) and whether you can flowcoat on top of flowcoat!

East Coast Fibreglass have the UK's widest range of pre-coloured gelcoats and flowcoats to buy online or by phone with a next day delivery service available.

Our technical team are happy to answer your questions with our free advice service. Call us on 0191 4975134.

3 Categories In List