Vacuum Breach Units are also known as through bag connectors.
The unit screws apart and the aluminium base is left positioned within the vacuum bag. A small cut is put in the bag and the steel insert is threaded through the bag, forming a seal with the attached rubber gasket.
- Vacuum Breach Units enable vacuum bags to be evacuated.
- Manufactured from steel and aluminium, to a very high standard, designed to minimise wear and mechanical seizure, and to ensure a long service life
- Used extensively in both oven and autoclave applications
- Maximum Use Temperature 250ºC
- Standard thread size 1/4 BSP